Tourism investment - Supporting the delivery of your project
The development of new and enhanced tourism experiences helps grow the tourism sector in Victoria. The Victorian Government is here to help you on the journey of progressing your tourism project from concept to reality.
The Tourism Infrastructure Facilitation team offers expert advice and assistance to help identify opportunities for investment and support tourism projects that have potential to drive Victoria’s visitor economy.
We support projects through all investment phases from testing the concept, preparing for investment, construction and delivery and product launch and activation.
When considering your new tourism project, we can help with the following:
- scoping new concept ideas to review the opportunity for advancement
- research data to support early phase project feasibility and analysis
- navigating and triaging regulatory approvals, including planning, environmental and cultural considerations
- brokering project partnerships which might include funding, operations and industry support
- providing advice on the project tourism merits to support approvals and advocacy
- product development advice to support the launch of the product into the tourism market.
If you are considering a new tourism project, email the Tourism Infrastructure Facilitation team at email@example.com