The department has developed this website with the aim of complying with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA accessibility standards.
Our website is designed to a high standard of accessibility so that all site visitors can easily access its content and use its features. Our website is also designed to be accessed by tablets and smart phones.
The department continues to review and improve the accessibility of this site. If you have accessibility issues or feedback, please contact us.
Change webpage text size and page zoom
Instructions for different browsers are below.
You can use the arrow keys to scroll up or down pages. Use the tab key to move between links ('skip links'), and press return or enter to select one. Use the backspace key to go back to the previous page.
- Google's official "High Contrast" extension for Chrome
- Firefox's documentation on using high contrast theme
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Microsoft website:
Microsoft Support website - Internet Explorer section
- If you are using an Apple device, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Apple website:
Apple Support website - OS X Accessibility section
Video or audio formats
Printing web pages
- For desktop users
Pressing the "CTRL" (control) and "P" buttons together. This should trigger the print dialogue box on all desktop computers (Windows, MAC and Linux based).
- For mobile device (smartphone and tablet) users
Due to the wide range of mobile devices on the market, it would be best to refer to your device's manual, or search for the information via a search engine such as Google. Some examples of search queries you might use are: